Daniela MalcangioRicercatori Universitari
ICAR/01 - IDRAULICA
Area 08 - Ingegneria civile e Architettura
curriculum vitae: [scarica]
Daniela Malcangio studied at the Politecnico di Bari, graduating in Civil Engineering (2000), and a PhD (2004). She was awarded as researcher at the Politecnico di Bari, DICATECh, since 2 May 2012. Her main research areas lie in Fluid Mechanics, Hydraulics and Maritime and Environmental Hydraulics, with particular interest to the following subjects:
- Turbulent jets and plumes.
- Hydrodynamic interaction between jets / plumes and vegetation.
- Circulation of marine currents offshore and onshore.
- Diffusion and dilution of discharges in the sea.
- 3D Mathematical modelling of wave motion phenomena.